Thermoplastic and Thermoset Molding
Our sales engineers utilize a consultative selling approach to assist design engineers and program mangers in the selection of both materials and manufacturing processes that will meet the performance requirements of the application. We have expertise in providing solutions which include:
- Polyesters, Vinyl Esters, Epoxy, Polyurethanes and Foamed Polyurethanes Thermosets
- ABS, Polycarbonate, TPE, Nylon, Polypropylene and HIPS
- Structural Composites
- Process Selection and Part Design
- Mold Flow Analysis
- Tool Development
- Thermoplastic Molding (Vacuum, Straight Injection, Gas-Assist, Structural Foam)
- Thermoset Molding (Compression, RIM, PIM, Transfer)
- Decorative and Functional Finishes
The processes which we assist in specification development include Thermoforming, Injection Molding, Compression Molding, Reaction Injection Molding (RIM) and Plastic Fabrication.
The array of products we can produce is virtually endless.