Active Cleaning/Sealing Solutions
If you are looking for cost effective, high performance sealing and active cleaning components, we have a quality manufacturing solution for you. Our diverse capabilities include:
- Ultrasonic assembly of a wide range of materials and fibers
- Static elimination brushes
- Conductive and non-conductive roller brush assemblies
- Extruded components using one or more thermoplastic and/or engineered polymer
- Custom die cutting of foam, solid and sponge rubber
- Secondary assembly utilizing ultrasonic welding and various insertion technologies
We believe in concurrent engineering and work closely with our customers to develop viable and cost-effective solutions. Our in-house design and testing capabilities allow us to be a value-added design partner, helping you meet your critical timelines.
Whatever your sealing needs are, Lupton Associates is your only source for a custom solution.