03 Oct Attitude of Gratitude. Click to keep reading…
When you cultivate gratitude you’ll sleep better, feel happier, be more empathetic, and strengthen your resilience. Gratitude can rewire your brain and activate the release of dopamine and serotonin. With practice, you can retrain your brain to deflect negative thoughts.
Here’s how you can cultivate gratitude:
- Celebrate minor accomplishments
- Focus on what you have versus what you think you are missing
- Tell people what you appreciate about them (and tell yourself too)
- Practice kindness and smile more. Kindness and giving are connected to gratitude
- Start a gratitude journal
- Practice meditation and mindfulness
Learn more about research surrounding gratitude on YouTube.